Homes for Sale in Lynchburg VA

Find Homes in Lynchburg, Virginia

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH HOMES IN LYNCHBURG

Lynchburg, Virginia, has been voted among the top places IN THE NATION to live and retire!

In 2012 Forbes Magazine named Lynchburg as one of the top 25 places to retire. Why? "Lynchburg’s land is lush with foliage that blankets its rolling hills," said the Forbes article. "Blossoming trees, strong with age and bent by the heaviness of their leaves, pepper the landscape. The misty blue haze of the Blue Ridge Mountains provides the backdrop to Lynchburg’s tranquility. Add in Lynchburg’s strong and stable economy, comparatively low cost of living, good air quality, low crime, affordable housing, competitive tax environment and high quality of life and you have a recipe for the type of city that Forbes magazine will notice as one of the top 25 places to retire in America."

The history inherent to living in Lynchburg. It draws retirees with that sense of community. The D-Day Memorial, Poplar Forest and the Appomattox Court House all give testimony to how significant community is to residents of the Lynchburg region and the country.

The growing college community now includes a Medical College at Liberty University, as well as the LU Law School which opened several years ago -- making living in Lynchburg an even better experience!

As a Realtor in the Lynchburg region, I am constantly amazed and delighted at the well-planned growth taking place here, and the sense of community that encompasses the entire region. If you're considering living in Lynchburg, Virginia, call me to find out what your many options are.

IF YOU'RE A HOME OWNER IN THE REGION AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH, VISIT MY EXCLUSIVE PRICING FEATURE AT SMARTHOMEPRICE.COM

Lynchburg listings last updated Mar 19, 2024 3:07:am.